possible correction to my info about the session by FLEECE rec 10/11/98

ken ken_garner@...
Thu Nov 10 21:38:58 CET 2011

I wonder if anyone can help. I have received notice of a correction request to THE PEEL SESSIONS via the publisher Random House (most such have come to me direct, seeing as I put my email in the book). A man named Jonathan Collison has written saying he was the keyboard player in the band for their Peel session, not the credited person, Neil Hobbs, who only joined the band later, Collison says. I've checked and the band line up information on the romeo session sheet - my source - is as I had it, with Hobbs. It's quite possible the details were entered later in 99 on romeo, after the lineup change, and are wrong, so I am not doubting Collinson's words. But I cannot trace any online source re the band's history or lineup to check. No programme tapes seem to be available for the session TX on 27/1/99 (apparently it was never repeated), and I think  by then was not always giving out band line ups for sessions perhaps anyway. Does anyone else know about this band, or can suggest another source to check details with?

many thanks

ken