Glass Menagerie

ken ken_garner@...
Tue Nov 8 11:24:58 CET 2011

Gert
Many thanks for that spreadsheet. I have never seen this before. Can you tell me anything about where it comes from? IS it definitely an index of recordings held by the Archive? And do you have any idea what the bold or red marked entries indicate?
thanks
ken
PS. The session can only be released if al the musicians involved and their then record company agree, and moreover, if anyone is interested in commercially re-releasing them!