[peel] Glass Menagerie

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Tue Nov 8 10:25:46 CET 2011

It's a pity that so vintage few BBC sessions are available.
I know there are plenty in the archives from the Beeb.

See this link,

Gert

________________________________
From: John Gray <jt.gray@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 8:09 PM
Subject: [peel] Glass Menagerie

Thanks very much to everyone who responded to my request about Glass Menagerie.  I now know much more about the band, their recording history, and the sessions they recorded for the BBC - and how the BBC made use of them.  It was heartening to discover I am far from alone in compiling CDs just for my own use.  And I now have plenty of material for this latest one. The toast is to the Peel Group, and, thus, once again - John Peel!

John Gray