The SL Tapes: L133 and the missing first half of 1992-10-30

steve saipanda@...
Sun Nov 6 06:51:56 CET 2011

Thanks for sorting the order out, Stuart.

Just need the name of the Unholy Swill track now. Think it may be a case of "offensive content" as Peel breezes straight past the title in the show (unless he just forgot, not unknown):

http://www.discogs.com/Unholy-Swill-Oniontown-Is-The-Place-To-Be/master/299041

I'm thinking track 1 or 6, maybe the latter.

SW