[peel] Re: The SL Tapes: L133 and the missing first half of 1992-10-30

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Nov 5 21:50:07 CET 2011

Another pointer to the L174a coming before L133b, is that the session tracks
for Jesus Lizard would then be in the order specified on the BBC Peel page.
I don't know if this ties in with your own experience but I find that the
track order is quite likely to be the play order for the first broadcast of
the session, but they tend to be different the second time a session goes
out.

PS scratch the above I've just heard John just after playing Whirl, refer to
Puss as being played later in the programme. So that confirms that L174a
comes before L133b!

I think that the tracklisting must now be complete, though the first track
is obviously not on the recording. Adding up the times and allowing for the
editing out of the odd jingle (this can be heard) and the nissing track, is
just about 180 minutes.

Stuart

  _____