Best of Peel mixtapes

februarycallendar antoniaforestforever@...
Sat Nov 5 21:07:01 CET 2011

Hi, all.

When I first discovered and ransacked the Peel Wiki last year, I checked almost every section of the site in full except the Best of Peel mixtapes.  Only having checked the listings more recently, I wonder if it would be possible to re-upload some of the files whose Megaupload links have now expired - especially because I otherwise don't have too much audio from the spring and summer of 1990.

Would it be possible to re-upload some of these files?  In the long term, I'm thinking of volumes 1-5, 7, and 9-15 - I know that seems a lot, and I'm obviously not expecting them all in one go.

all the best,
-----
Robin Carmody