Goober Patrol

steve saipanda@...
Thu Nov 3 10:34:19 CET 2011

Hi Phyll,

Don't think the session show has been shared, but there are a few they were played on that have been available (and may still be) if that's of any interest.

Here are the results of a wiki search on the band name:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/index.php?search=Goober+Patrol&fulltext=0

Click on the links to go to the show pages, then check the bottom of for any file details.

Hope this is a help.

SW

PS Do your tapes include any Peel shows? If so, any chance of a share?