Goober Patrol

Phyll@... Phyll@...
Wed Nov 2 22:37:06 CET 2011

Hi Guys,

I was out with one of the guys from Goober Patrol and he was saying that he no longer has any of the Peel shows they appeared on... and i having
looked through my tapes i can find no sign of their Session show, (9/9/95) - i know there's a lot of 90's stuff on the torrents and was wondering if
anyone has it, or could link to it for me?

thanks in advance...

My apologies for my former non-message, pesky email service deleted my message and replaced it with the digest i'd just deleted... sorry.