[peel] Glass Menagerie

John Gray jt.gray@...
Tue Nov 1 23:35:17 CET 2011

Martin -if you have all 4 tracks from the 9-3-69 session, does that include 'Putting It off Til Another Day'?  I have the other 3, but not that.  The three tracks which I am assuming are the Symonds session are; She's a Rainbow/ Somebody To Love/Run Out Of Time. I have only 'Somebody to Love', although She's a Rainbow was a single release as well.  I have since discovered another BBC Transcription Disc with a track called 'Chequebook Girl'.  I don't know where that was broadcast, or if it is indeed just a one off track.

Thanks very much - would like to get the Symonds tracks plus the odd 9-3-69 song from you if we can work that out!

John Gray