Deke Leonard's Iceberg and Man In Concert 1973

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri May 20 22:25:16 CEST 2011

You may remember Andy G aka Dead Earnest suplied some tapes a while
back, so here is the latest rip, an "In Concert" from 21st September
1973 featuring

Deke Leornard & Man In Concert

It is available HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/1973-09-21%20BBC%\
20In%20Concert%20%28Iceberg%20&%20Man%29.mp3>

Unfortunately we have Major Major tape deterioration on this one, and it
is quite low quality.

BUT I have patched in a High Quallity recording from the Windsong
release....

That remaster (tarted up version) is HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/1973-09-21%20BBC%\
20In%20Concert%20%28Iceberg%20&%20Man%29%20REMASTER.mp3>

BUT don't they always on those releases  overlay some widely excited
crowd to give the show "atmosphere" which treads all over the song (The
Steve Hillage In Concert CD was another victim) and ruins it.

I guess they feel the 300 people at the Paris Studios don't make enough
noise ..

It's still a good 'un, though

Thanks Andy G aka Dead Earnest, I'll hurry up wth these now, I promise!