More "In Concert" - Jeff Beck Group 1972

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri May 20 22:12:13 CEST 2011

Jeff Beck In Concert 29th June 1972

Introduced byMike Harding (not that one from Rochdale, the one from
Scotland)

Not Peel presenting unfortunately, so we get some gushing nonesence
about the holy trinity of Clapton Hendix and Beck being the Axe heroes
on the winners steps in the guitar Olympics.

Definately a bronze for Beck then, and a right bleedin' racket he makes,
so earplugs in, and click on this
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/1972-06-29%20BBC%\
20In%20Concert%20%28Jeff%20Beck%20Group%29.mp3>

I can't even get 5 degrees of seperation to get back to Peel on this
one....