[peel] The Peelenium

paul ackroyd psackroyd@...
Tue May 17 22:39:08 CEST 2011

they're all entire shows so will have intros and whatnot.  let me know what
years are missing and i'll dig them out.  i certainly won't have time to rip
them i'm afraid but if someone can help with that i can lend the tapes out
for a bit.  (i'm in north london, incidentally)

like i say give me a list of the missing years and i'll have a dig around at
the weekend...

thanks
paul