[peel] The Peelenium

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue May 17 22:26:16 CEST 2011

Paul
That would be a major contribution and if you can't get round to ripping them I'm sure you would have some willing helpers - do they have the Pig Intro and Peel outro? that may be too much to ask but I have always wanted to have a full century.
Mark

--- On Tue, 17/5/11, paul ackroyd <psackroyd@...> wrote:

From: paul ackroyd <psackroyd@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] The Peelenium
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 17 May, 2011, 20:14

      i think i have all the peelenium years in my loft.  it's just a case of getting round to digging them out/sorting through them, though i seem to recall putting the year on the spine of each inlay so could potentially dig out missing ones pretty easily...

On 17 May 2011 19:55, billfromnorthwales <billfromnorthwales@...> wrote:

      Unfortunately "I just want to hear something I haven't heard before" has me looking to the past rather than the present, so I was wondering if anyone had made a compilation of the Peelenium songs (with intros preferably)?

Is this anyone's pet subject, and do we know how many years have no recordings?

Well I can look at the Wiki to see that lots are missing...but if there is a chance of getting the latter half of the century that would make a great compilation.