[peel] It Takes Two & I Heard It Through The Grapevine

stephen phythian theallnewadventuresofspp@...
Mon May 16 13:28:22 CEST 2011

The '87 one sounds brilliant, many thanks.
Bogshed did 5 sessions??

--- On Sun, 15/5/11, So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] It Takes Two & I Heard It Through The Grapevine
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 15 May, 2011, 4:30

      Fellow Peelites

1) Two more BFBS comps from the mid 80s:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_013_(BFBS)

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_014_(BFBS)

Minimal Peel links, although it's interesting that he seems to have very quickly tired of a song I first heard on Kat's Karavan in early 1978.

2) Date: 26 October 1987

Session: Bogshed

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_October_1987

The only show so far available from this month in this year, and in very good stereo sound, although the Bhundu Boys track is so bad it has to be heard to be believed. Many thanks to both tapers.

Best wishes

Steve (TK)