Anyone remember Finnish Elevator Music? can anyone spell it?

Phyll@... Phyll@...
Sun May 15 21:17:31 CEST 2011

I've had something in my mind since the late 90's, when peel said there had been a recent fashion in Finland for 'Elevator Music'. And played a number of track from a band i
think he called "The Swing Hunffnuds" (or possibly "Sving") Anyone remember this - or know who the band actually was? I remember trying to get hold of some at the time
and the usually resigned record shop staff looking at me with particular pity on this occasion.

Phyll