John Cav Tapes: Ep #5

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Wed May 11 15:38:33 CEST 2011

God, I hate to point this out, Bill, as I am a huge admirer of your remastering/noise reduction jobs, but I think you have accidentally introduced a dropout at position 105:07(via Winamp) in the song 'Layla' ; strange as I didn't think that song needed changing at all... Nice work rebuilding/completing the first song, "Johnny" by Thin Lizzy !

Btw there's a nice docu on Poly Styrene/X-ray Spex from 1979 on Dimeadozen and Thebox, with footage of the band's visit to Erics and Poly being interviewed on a Mersey ferry.