[peel] He Played What?

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Thu Mar 31 00:28:54 CEST 2011

Hi Bill,
my own recording is dated 9th Feb '77 though I haven't compared it to yours yet. Have you got The Boys of The Lough one from 1st March '77? Something else I've still to do. I have my Naka back from the repair shopso may get round to digitising stuff one the daughters wedding is over in July.... so much to do, so little time...