The Disappearing Folder

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Mar 27 12:36:21 CEST 2011

Hey there B.

Thanks for the heads up about this: I was worried they'd been taken down over copyright issues or something. As someone on the receiving end of the DMCA myself (having had two posts taken down from TK without any warning), I'm always nervous about this, but now you've explained it's nothing of the sort, I'm glad.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)