Re: The John Cavanagh Tapes – Episode #1

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Mar 13 01:44:59 CET 2011

Hi Ken

Thanks so much for this: when I wrote the Wiki page a long time back, I didn't honestly think I would ever get to hear it!
I'm sorry you're having problems with FileZilla (more so since I suggested it to you in the first place). Another forum suggested Cyberduck as a good replacement:
http://cyberduck.ch/
Try installing that if you get nowhere with Zilla.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)