Re: [peel] Re: The John Cavanagh Tapes – Episode #1

Paul Webster paul@...
Sun Mar 13 00:04:20 CET 2011

I know I shouldn't be after all that has been found over the last few years ... but I continue to be amazed by what turns up.
Even if it was relatively easy to record stuff back then - the fact that over 30 years later someone remembers it, finds it, plays it (and it still works) and finds that there is an enthusiastic audience for it - and it is essentially what was thought to be an ephemeral radio show playing pop and rock with someone chatting between the tracks!

Paul Webster