Pink Floyd Sunday Shows 1970 and 1971

deadearnest1 deadearnest@...
Mon Mar 7 14:11:43 CET 2011

Wellllll.....the weirdest thing....
I've had this Floyd 1971 In Concert ever since I recorded it when it was broadcast. So, imagine my surprise when I get to Bill's upload to find that Peel's intro isn't the same!! On mine, Peels starts by saying "This is Radio One" - as on Bill's - then he says "opening again on medium wave", then after that burst of crowd applause,Peel adds "on vhf" -  then another burst of crowd applause -  but then the next bit is exactly as on Bill's - I can't detect any edits on Bill's and I know mine was recorded exactly as it was broadcast, so any explanations anyone?

Andy G aka Dead Earnest