[peel] Newbie with a request for First Offence

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Mar 2 13:17:00 CET 2011

Well if you head over to the Peel Wikia you will find two opportunities to
download the shows the First Offence session was broadcast, that is, 16th
March 1991 and 15th June 1991.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1991

the best quality version track is about 23 minutes into the second file of
15th June 1991 Peel-1991-06-15-Billy-Bragg-and-First-Offence-B.mp3  and can
be found at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXS4SGDR

Unless Martin has an even better version?

I must be getting encyclopaedic, as soon as I read First Offence I
immediately thought MASS and that is who also had a session broadcast on the
16th March...

Stuart

  _____