Newbie with a request for First Offence

dgmccarthy dgmccarthy@...
Wed Mar 2 11:38:00 CET 2011

Hi all - just found this group. I'm in the process of transferring my radio archives from DAT to Hard Drive. I have a fair few sessions including about 100 Peels which I collected between 89 and 91 during my time working at the Beeb.  I'll be happy to share what I have eventually but for now I just want to get them safely off tape.

Unfortunately, R-DAT is not a great long-term medium and some tapes have become corrupt and even broken, so I'm looking around for replacements for a few tracks.  First one is from First Offence.  This session has been mentioned here a few times (that's how I found this group) but not for ages.  Does anyone have this?  It's actually only the song "Money" that I need. The session was recorded on 19th Feb 1991.

I'll post more details of my collection and how I acquired them later (if anyone's interested).

Cheers.