[peel] Peel at Glastonbury

Charles Bottomley squallyshowers@...
Sun Jun 26 03:51:49 CEST 2011

I was at Tribal Gathering and remember seeing him DJ in a small-ish tent - I
think Cornershop came on either before or after - the track that sticks out
for me was a drum 'n' bass remix of a Chicago tune - "Hard to Say I'm Sorry"
- the thought of it still makes me smile.

since i lurk most of the time, let me take this opportunity to thank
everyone for the fantastic music. the peel and kershaw shows have taken me
right back to when i used to listen to them because there was nothing else
on - it's shocking to think now how much they helped form my adult musical
sensibility.

ctb