Aung San Suu Kyi - fan of DLT... Who knew?

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Fri Jun 24 10:01:39 CEST 2011

Hi Ben,
> DLT expressed his liking a band called Mud ... but then not playing
it. That
> was the one and only time I ever heard him enthuse specifically. I
have
> since heard Mud. Had hoped for something more exciting.
I loved the early Mud singles but fell out with them when they started
doing stuff like Lonely This Christmas. A few years later they played
our Xmas Ball at Uni and they were absolutely stunning. They played a
mixture of their hits and RnR classics (I refuse to call them standards
- there's nothing standard about RnR!)

> And to this day - and I don't think it's just because of the beards
and
> shades -  I think DLT and Jeff Lynn are one and the same, although I
am
> assured there's some ELO worth hearing?
The first album is my favourite, anything with Roy Wood is going to be
great...

Haze