[peel] Reel to reel tapes

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Wed Jun 22 21:21:03 CEST 2011

Now this is a bit nostalgic, but at the end of each tape there is that
unique reel-reel 'abrupt ending of the recordings' as the tape runs out
and the last bit goes past the heads   I can almost see the reel
spinning uncontrollably as the loose end beats itself to death until you
wake up and switch it off.

John