Reel to reel tapes

steve saipanda@...
Wed Jun 22 17:29:29 CEST 2011

Haven't checked these out yet, but hopefully will be able to get an idea of the shows from the playlists of the era that we already have from Decktician and Ken - as well as the ones yet to come - as long as we can work out the tracks (others may be better at this than me).

Many thanks in anticipation for the show playlists, Ken ;-)

SW