John Peel Wiki

parkermike81 parkermike81@...
Fri Jun 17 20:54:46 CEST 2011

i concur with you on the dreadfull huw stephens, i say give the job to mathew wright who i allways thought came across as smarmy on his t.v shows but on the evidence of his freakzone stand in for stewart mconie on the 25th april 2010 which i just got round to hearing i was very impressed indeed not only with his genuine enthusiasm for the music he played: hawkwind, gratefull dead,beefheart,zappa,butthole surfers, here and now e.t.c but his peelesque style song linkages and chirpy nature which as we know makes a radio show what it is [atmosphere].
mp.