Friday Rock Show with Tommy Vance

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Fri Jun 17 11:03:48 CEST 2011

Thanks should ultimately go to my hard rocking (Status Quo fan) mother.
While I was down the pub on a Friday night she was in control of the hifi and taped these for me. Then on Saturday morning my friend Kev would come round to listen to the previous nights show. Followed by lunch of meat and potato pie (with lashings of Henderson's Relish) and then we'd go to The Nelson rock pub in the centre of Sheffield for more beer and a classic 70's jukebox..