Friday Rock Show with Tommy Vance

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Thu Jun 16 23:02:01 CEST 2011

Wow - brill ! Thanks so much Haze !

I was given "The Olivetti Chronicles" (Peel) book by my dad yesterday, for my 50th birthday ! He must have heard John's dulcet tones emanating from my cell over the past year or so !

Imagine the Vance material being something like JP would have played had not punk had happened ! Although a lot of folk, like me, at the time, listened to JP and TV, after all, really good rock/pop goes beyond "categories" and shelves ...

Thanks also for that 93 Peel-cum-Vance offering yesterday !