Desert Island Discs

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sun Jun 12 15:34:23 CEST 2011

I'm not familiar with Radio Downloader, but there are several 'what-you-hear-is-what-you-record' packages for Mac, that effectively enable you to stream audio internally, so you can use the app itself, or Audacity/Peak/Pro Tools etc. to record anything you can listen to, including radio streams.
 I use Audio Hijack Pro from Rogue Amoeba, and whilst it is 'not supported' any more, the free version is still available at http://www.rogueamoeba.com/legacy/ , and it works - it just doesn't have the fancy scheduling options etc.
See also, Wiretap Studio from ambrosiasw.com. not free, but fairly cheap.
Fo free there is Soundflower, from www.cycling74.com (very simple to use),  and Jack from www.jackosx.com (more powerful/complex)
Hth
Roger