Bear Necessities

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Jun 9 16:02:36 CEST 2011

Fellow Peelites

The latest instalment in the Peelenium saga.

Date: 28 October 1999
Sessions: none (Salako, Stereolab, Pavement live)
Peelenium: 1965
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_October_1999

As before, I've managed to identify about half of the (lukewarmly received) Salako and all of the (hysterically hailed) Pavement, but not being a particular fan of Stereolab, I could do with some help on the song titles, please (I know one or two of you are savvy to this music).

BTW, many thanks for the reception of my remastering project, and congrats to Steve (W) for a splendid Little Richard covers page.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)