Little Richard Cover Search - wiki help

steve saipanda@...
Thu Jun 9 05:20:43 CEST 2011

Many thanks to Mark for unearthing this one. Yeah, sounds really obscure to me!

Idea for the page came from Dr Mango, but great if people can add to what's there.

On the editing front, once you press the red Edit button at the top of the page, there are formatting squares above the editing window, like in word processing - B for bold, etc, others for tables, etc.

These include ones for bulleted lists (third set across), as well as adding links (fourth across, looks like a chain/link). These come up as blue or red, depending on whether it's to an existing wiki or external page (blue) or an "empty" one (eg, for an artist page we haven't made yet).

Everyone is very welcome to edit pages, start new ones, whatever. That's what the site is there for. Don't worry about messing up. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you want help.

SW