Poll Results

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sun Jul 24 18:13:35 CEST 2011

Some feedback on how the votes went..

Highest vote was for Peel 80's at 48 votes, so results have been
normalised around that.

Poll was - What areas interest you?

Results were

John Peel BBC Show Recordings 60's    69%       John Peel BBC Show
Recordings 70's    94%       John Peel BBC Show Recordings 80's    100%
John Peel BBC Show Recordings 90's    73%       John Peel BBC Show
Recordings 00's    69%       Other John Peel Music (BFBS, Eins etc)
65%       John Peel Wiki    90%       Tommy Vance Shows    33%
Alan Freeman Shows    29%       Pirate Radio Shows    35%       Sound of
the 20th Century / 25 yrs of Rock    17%       Tom Ravenscroft    35%
KMEN and early Peel Radio    44%       John Walters Radio Shows    44%
Andy Kershaw Radio Shows    33%       Old Grey Whistle Test Audio    23%
Home Truths    31%       Other Radio Shows (Top 20, Ess. Mix etc)    29%
John Peel BBC Sessions    88%       Other Radio Sessions    58%
John Peel hosted BBC "In Concert"    81%       Other BBC "In Concert"
52%       John Peel Album Notes    48%       Peelenium    69%
Festive Fifty    83%
Thanks to all who voted.

The Peel Venn diagram is massive, of course, so we didn't even mention
Monster Trucks, but I think my summary is we have a wide range of
interests so keep the music coming?

So now we know what we like, and we like what we know.