SL Tapes (Kershaw)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Tue Jul 19 16:36:03 CEST 2011

Hi all.

The Andy Kershaw elements of my first batch of SL tapes are now ready for download.

The luck of the draw meant that I got one full show (2 February 1992) and 90 contiguous minutes of another (19 January 1992). It took a bit of detective work to piece these together. If you'd like to dip in, the extracts of the shows from 1 March 1992 and 21 November 1992 are both excellent.

Since these shows aren't relevant to the Peel wiki, in the absence of a Kershaw wiki I've put together some pages with the track listings on my personal webspace:
http://www.drmango.talktalk.net/kershaw.htm

All Kershaw files can be found here:
http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/dr_mango/SL_Tapes/kershaw/

Right, I'm ready for another batch!