[peel] OT : Friday Rock Show, the story so far...

Paul Ebbs paulebbs@...
Mon Jul 18 20:52:06 CEST 2011

Brilliant! Thanks! :-)

________________________________
From: Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 18 July, 2011 19:48:23
Subject: Re: [peel] OT : Friday Rock Show, the story so far...

You don't need to sign up to download a file.
Click on one of the links to open the relevant Rapidshare page, then scroll down
to the bottom and click the button that says "FREE DOWNLOAD". You may have to
wait for a minute or so before it makes the file available, but the button
should then turn green. Click on it again and your browser should bring up the
download destination.

Rapidshare seems to keep changing its interface every month, but this is how it
works at the moment.

DM