[peel] It was ten years ago today again...again

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Jul 12 23:01:23 CEST 2011

Thomas All gratefully received especially whilst we have any gaps - its always good to be reminded that Peel was a constant companion for new generations. Most seem to like the period  when they were aged late teens early 20s. For me that would be 1979 to 85. But the purpose of this wiki is to gather the work (and related) of the purveyor of soundtracks to people's lives from the 60s through to the noughties. So do not apologise. Thanks for all of you who continue to upload. Mark

--- On Tue, 12/7/11, Thomas Blatchford <tabdrinkink74@...> wrote:

From: Thomas Blatchford <tabdrinkink74@...>
Subject: [peel] It was ten years ago today again...again
To: "peel group" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, 12 July, 2011, 14:14

      ...that Super Furry Animals played live from Peel Acres. Great week of sessions that.

Date: 12 July 2001Sessions: Super Furry Animals from Peel AcresWiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_July_2001Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4rg9kso624et397
Will probably stop with the whole 'ten years ago today' thing for now, did it really because both my favourite bands did sessions in this particular week, but i'll put up some more medafire/megaupload links to shows of interest soon. I get the impression from that Peel group poll that the late nineties / '00s shows are of the
 least interest to the users, but I hope it's useful to someone.
Cheers,
Thomas