OT - UB40 In Concert 1981

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Tue Jul 12 00:42:48 CEST 2011

I've had an up and down opinion of Richard Skinner, although I think that's more my problem than his.

By a strange coincidence the FRS that I'm working on at the moment is presented by RS because TV was "stuck in a plane over Europe"

I'm just sorting out where these files are going (ADrive probably) and then normal FRS service will be resumed.....

Haze