14 FM tapes from 2000

Ed Blackmore me@...
Mon Jan 31 13:26:06 CET 2011

Hi,

I have 14 cassette tapes of Peel shows which I recorded from FM in March
to May 2000. I did have more, but I've discarded those covered by the
superior recordings in the DX box or other complete recordings.

My preference would be to send them to someone who can digitise them,
though with some instructions I could try this myself. I have a tape deck hifi
still, and computer knowledge.

I can listen to them first and produce a setlist if this is helpful.

The wiki says to post if you have vintage shows, not sure if this qualifies!

Regards,
Ed

Dates are all in 2000:
7, 30 March. 4, 5, 6, 27 April. 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 30, 31 May.