My 1981 - 87 - 100 Box of Tapes

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Thu Jan 27 19:23:20 CET 2011

I replied to this last night, but as so often happens, my post never appeared (grrrr!)...

 Anyway, as I also live 'just outside Cardiff', the simplest/cheapest solution might just be for me to pick them up & rip them.
 Karl, drop me a line at roger (at) wildfrontear (dot) co (dot) uk and we can sort something out,
cheers
Roger