Moo Server or latest 400 Box help

egdirdle2001 penarth2002@...
Wed Jan 26 14:18:26 CET 2011

Mine are mainly FM . I'd say there is about 30 hours of music from each yesr  from Jan 1981 until Dec 1986. A lot of them are Red TDK D120s. Quite happy to hand these over but it would have to be this side of the Severn Bridge ( Wales ). I visit London about 3 times a year but not usually by car .

They are only dated thus. January 1981 , Feb 1981 , March/April 1981 etc. Some months have 2 hours , some 4 hours and some include music from the show that comes before be it - usually Kid Jensen. Some months are missing altogether for example there is no September 1981 partly cos I went on holiday to Great Yarmouth ( oh yes ) but thats perhaps too much information.

My collection would only be a gap filler of sorts.