A Perfect Storm

aandwlj aandwlj@...
Sun Jan 23 21:19:12 CET 2011

As far as I can recall this was the only release through the pages of NME as I never saw any other records offered which at the time I thought was a real shame as the original intention seemed to indicate this was going to be a series of records or was it just wishful thinking ?
perhaps there was too many obstcales in the way

It does seem a shame that the BBC  don't think along the lines of issueing limited vinyl editions of peel sessions similar to the original Strange Fruit editions as I'm sure this would be popular as you only have to look at the Trojan Records website as they have started a Limited numbered edition 7" series
Just a thought !

Alan