Funds Needed!

steve saipanda@...
Sun Jan 23 19:16:34 CET 2011

Hi Roger,

Would be brilliant if you could get them out somehow. I think it should be pretty straightforward to work out which ones haven't been shared by the tape list on the wiki (your ones are bolded RC):

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box_%28tapes%29

If not, maybe something can be sorted out with Rocker about the copies he is holding.

Many thanks as always to Rocker for keeping all these balls in the air on our behalf (and filling up his living space with piles of old tapes).

Will be sorting out a paypal transfer in the next day or two. Hope others can also to dig out a bit of cash. The whole 400 Box thing has been really amazing. Many thanks to everyone involved.

SW