[peel] Re: Funds Needed!

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Sun Jan 23 18:03:43 CET 2011

Some of the 400 box that I digitised have yet to be shared, partly because I
lost a drive that had the first couple of batches on, and partly because I
lost track of which ones I had already shared.
  The drive died after I had returned the .flac discs to Rocker, so at least
they don¹t need to be digitised again, I just never got round to making
.mp3¹s to share. Since then, I¹ve made a habit of doing both at the same
time!
 I¹ll try to find time to sort this out ­ I think I have a backup of that
dead drive somewhere, and the rest is just a matter of trawling my
Rapidshare account,
Cheers
Roger