Primevals 1986

ken ken_garner@...
Sat Jan 22 20:14:41 CET 2011

I will check this with my fb friend - and former student! - Michael Rooney of The Primevals - but frankly I would be so astonished if this went out on Radio Clyde I may have to offer to eat my hat if proved wrong! Clyde did do occaisonal concerts with bands at that time, but it tended to be the likes of Wet Wet Wet and Deacon Blue etc...