[peel] Re: Ring In The Old

Herra Gee herra.gee@...
Sat Jan 8 02:27:37 CET 2011

You're welcome. I remember having a hard time with that, as well. As
with so many others... especially with the African ones. Hours and hours
of rewinding and replaying cassettes, some Serious Googling with all
possible and impossible misspellings. 'Exodus Sound Blast', anyone? And
in the 80's and most of the 90's, before the net... phew! Some hilarious
and quite absurd titles, written on pieces of paper inside the C-90s,
tragically misheard. Oh boy!, as Peel would've said.

BTW, you can just call me Goofy (as most people do, regardless of
whether they know me or not...), that 'Herra' is just Finnish for 'Mister'.

gOOfy