sleevenotes, etc

steve saipanda@...
Thu Feb 24 11:41:55 CET 2011

Many thanks for the links, Alan. Tried downloading, but the sleevenotes proved beyond my eyes, even with repeated zooming, zapping with photo software, etc.

But, did lead to me to restart search for the sleevenotes, and managed to find a just about legible copy someone had posted on a web page (with a a bit of zooming). Now linked on the wiki sleevenotes page:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_On_Record_Cover_Sleevenotes

Thanks again for everyone's help with this page.

Cheers,

Steve