[peel] Re: sleevenotes, etc

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Thu Feb 24 00:25:29 CET 2011

The Skip Bifferty album is available to download via here
http://oldishpsychprog.ucoz.com/news/skip_bifferty_1968_skip_bifferty/2010-12-18-3262
or directly from
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/56j0xs23v
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/pk3b6vdze

There's a copy of the album sleeve but it's a bit blurred. I'll try to
decipher it - unless someone beats me to it .....

Alan