Patestapes

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Feb 24 02:37:55 CET 2011

OK, I've created Wiki pages for most of the patestapes shows that are available from his site. (Still got one to do but had enough for tonight!)

They have their own category on the wiki http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pates_Tapes
and from there the tracklistings are available.

For 1982 fans, it's quite a treat. There is one track on the Kid Bryan And The Farmers Boys / Higsons mixtape which wasn't documented on his site and wondered if anyone could identify. The drum machines do sound like the Farmers but the vocals are a bit more Pete Burns. That tape also has a great session track from Wild Weekend that I'd never heard before. And I was a bit surprised to find a Culture Club single on that tape!
Stuart
Weatherman22 on wiki