A couple of "cleaned up" shows from 1977 and 1988

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Wed Feb 23 23:59:13 CET 2011

The FRS & In Concert shows are mostly 79 & 80. Work in progress at the moment - Def Leppard and Straight Eight, Tourists and Police both double headers from 79

We need to retrospectively thank my then girlfriend Kathy for taping the Hendrix special on her dad's stereogramme but it's also her fault the first bit is missing;-)

Haze